Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I'm My Own Narrator....

I realized something today at work, sometimes I narrate my life.

Now, I am not speaking of talking to myself. I do that all the time. I have full conversations that can go on for quite awhile.

I am talking about "old time detective" movie style. It is rather hard to explain. I did it out loud on my last plane ride into a tape recorder. That was a rather interesting flight for the person sitting next to me. It started out something like, "It was a dark and stormy night when the young woman boarded the plane, unaware of what the touchdown of the plane would bring." It continues on in that same fashion.

I realize that this makes me strange, and maybe somewhat crazy but I'd actually really like to have a real narrator. It makes me think of that movie Stranger Than Fiction, except I really wouldn't want to know about an impending imminent demise.

I will just have to settle for being my own narrator until I can figure a way to get someone else to do it, preferably someone with a British accent.

No comments:

Post a Comment