Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Something Special

I found something, something special, hidden away deep within the walls of a man. I found someone who makes me feel like I could do anything, be anything and yet is also in love with me just the way I am. I did not think it was possible to expect everything and nothing at the same time, I feel as if everything here is a perfectly balanced contradiction. I have never felt more safe in my entire life and yet I know that I am completely vulnerable, exposed like I have never previously experienced. I have always believed in the power of love, just had my doubts that its power would ever truly penetrate my life in a way I had seen it do in others. I had always heard that love makes people do crazy things, and although I thought I knew what love was before, I could not have begun to imagine how it takes hold of you on every level possible. My previous notions of being in love were merely the tip of the iceberg, ripples on the surface of what was possible. It feels as if a whole new world as opened up before me, the romantic in me is finally being appreciated. All of a sudden, I am not just seeing the possibility of love, I am actually living it. It is an amazing turn of events, which I hope will continue to blossom forth into an adventure of a lifetime.

1 comment:

  1. You are a good writer I’m finding blogs that look interesting. And then I saw one of your comments on another blog I think you would probably like my blog, please view my blog and I will be viewing your later posts thanks: Rocket Man

    ReplyDelete