Thursday, August 19, 2010

Crazy Life...

It's been awhile since I updated this thing, mainly because I am crazy busy all the time. All of my writing has been done on paper, since that is something I readily have on hand. Life has been, to say the very least, crazy. I've been working a new job for about 3 months now, the work is hard, hours are long and the pay is terrible but it is very rewarding. I love helping people, making a positive change in someone's life. I work with people with disabilities, helping them learn to live independently. It is a LOT of driving and conflict resolution. I have to be a million things all in one job, which makes my job very interesting except for the hours of unpaid paperwork I have to do. My phone is constantly ringing with questions and concerns from all the people I work with, I basically feel as if I am on call 24/7 because I am not good at denying people anything. For the most part if I have something to give, I will give it. Actually even if I don't have it to give, I will try to find a way to get it so I can give it.

No comments:

Post a Comment