Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Frilly Men

Tanning Bed Bursts Into Flames With Man Inside
I can't decide which is more disturbing, the fact that a tanning bed caught fire or that there was a man in the tanning bed in the first place. I know that many men do it, but for the life of me, I cannot figure out why. I find it incredibly disturbing that men pamper themselves and put in substantial effort into making themselves "beautiful."

Where have all the manly men gone?

There is nothing wrong with taking care of yourself, and dressing nice to impress the ladies but guys today take it too far. Honestly, guys don't need to tan, wax, pluck, and style for hours on end; why subject yourselves to such things? A guy can throw on a suit and look like a million bucks. It's that easy, why complicate it?

No comments:

Post a Comment